"They laughed at me at the bus stop in front of The Academy..."

Want to design and produce a high quality video game with absolutely no technical knowledge about how to do it? No problem.

Follow along as one man teaches himself (almost) every aspect of video game design from scratch and eventually produces a playable 3d game demo.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

The New Monitor has arrived!

And it's glorious. Thanks again to Ben Schultz. Anything I do on this project from now on is thanks to him.

The measurements that he gave me said that the monitor was slightly smaller than what I'd been using at the beginning of the project, but I don't notice a difference. Additionally, my monitor must have gradually gotten fuzzier, because the image seems crisper than the one it's replacing. It could be a function of using a *really* crappy monitor right before this one, but either way, I don't care. I'm thrilled.

Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers