"They laughed at me at the bus stop in front of The Academy..."

Want to design and produce a high quality video game with absolutely no technical knowledge about how to do it? No problem.

Follow along as one man teaches himself (almost) every aspect of video game design from scratch and eventually produces a playable 3d game demo.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Quick update

I'm waiting to get a new Stick of RAM and especially a new monitor. My old 21" monitor died, and the replacement (hauled off the curb when someone else threw it out) is barely suitable for word processing. I've done a little bit of 3d work with what I have, including the beginning of a new design for the P.E.C.E.

It shouldn't be more than a few weeks before I can get back to work in earnest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers