"They laughed at me at the bus stop in front of The Academy..."

Want to design and produce a high quality video game with absolutely no technical knowledge about how to do it? No problem.

Follow along as one man teaches himself (almost) every aspect of video game design from scratch and eventually produces a playable 3d game demo.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Another update...

I had a few issues with my male mesh, and it's taken longer than I thought. I just want this one to be as good as possible and easily adaptable to any humanoid form I need- meaning a set of generic features that can be distorted or exaggerated as needed without adding any new polygons- which makes it more challenging for a beginner like me. I just have to do the ears, teeth(texture-ready ridges, really), and tongue and I'll post pictures. It should be up by the end of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers