"They laughed at me at the bus stop in front of The Academy..."

Want to design and produce a high quality video game with absolutely no technical knowledge about how to do it? No problem.

Follow along as one man teaches himself (almost) every aspect of video game design from scratch and eventually produces a playable 3d game demo.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Quick Update

I'm working on basic character meshes for the intro movies of the demo. I'm doing a male and female generic human, which I'll alter to create specific characters. Both are of average proportions, not video game proportions. :) My characters will likely be a bit more cartoonish, but it's good to have average as the starting point.

For the intro movies, I'm thinking of showing a bit of downtime on the ships leading into the conflict. I'll probably just need two male characters and two nonhuman characters, but I might as well get assets made now for any later work I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers