"They laughed at me at the bus stop in front of The Academy..."

Want to design and produce a high quality video game with absolutely no technical knowledge about how to do it? No problem.

Follow along as one man teaches himself (almost) every aspect of video game design from scratch and eventually produces a playable 3d game demo.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Deandra- I went a different way.





I wanted a warmer look for this character. She doesn't look particularly Mediterranean, but the Empire is huge. Rome itself was a very multicultural society, and so is Brendir, its partial Mystic Space analogue. She'll look more like a member of such a culture once I model her dress and sandals.

I changed the original model because, as I said, she looked pretty cold and in the story mode of the demo, Deandra needs to have a heart. I also think that she has more character now. She was beautiful before, but she seemed to lack humanity. At least to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers