"They laughed at me at the bus stop in front of The Academy..."

Want to design and produce a high quality video game with absolutely no technical knowledge about how to do it? No problem.

Follow along as one man teaches himself (almost) every aspect of video game design from scratch and eventually produces a playable 3d game demo.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Feeling run down tonight...

I'm getting a bit sick from pushing myself so hard. I'm going to knock off earlier than I planned to. Right now I'm working on the pilot of the Thraxian (ancient world) ship. I decided to make her a woman, and I've come up with more interesting backstory for her. Plus, I think a Greek-styled dress is more visually interesting than a toga. I'll see if my wife wants to do her voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers