"They laughed at me at the bus stop in front of The Academy..."

Want to design and produce a high quality video game with absolutely no technical knowledge about how to do it? No problem.

Follow along as one man teaches himself (almost) every aspect of video game design from scratch and eventually produces a playable 3d game demo.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Name change...

"Counterpoint Games" was a bit generic, so I've changed my operation's name to "One Man, Banned" or OMB. It's "Banned", not because I can't spell, but because I have felt in the past that there was a wall between me and the industry, so I have to do it myself. And of course, it's a play on..stuff.

I still don't know if it's clever or stupid, but I think it has more character. The URL will remain the same.

Still working on the other pilot. He's coming along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers