"They laughed at me at the bus stop in front of The Academy..."

Want to design and produce a high quality video game with absolutely no technical knowledge about how to do it? No problem.

Follow along as one man teaches himself (almost) every aspect of video game design from scratch and eventually produces a playable 3d game demo.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thraxian pilot update-Deandra.

I'm still working on the game every day, despite the lack of daily updates. I'm taking my time on the female character, "Deandra". I think that aiming for finishing the demo this summer is pretty realistic- some things are quick, but others take more time.

I've attached some preliminary images of her, without formal textures. I do have some textures on her but I'm not happy with them yet. I can't show her entire body because I haven't modeled her clothing. It's no more explicit than a naked doll, but it's better safe than sorry for the public blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers