"They laughed at me at the bus stop in front of The Academy..."

Want to design and produce a high quality video game with absolutely no technical knowledge about how to do it? No problem.

Follow along as one man teaches himself (almost) every aspect of video game design from scratch and eventually produces a playable 3d game demo.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Back to work.

In order to finally shake the sick feeling I had recently, I had to take a couple of days off. The good thing is that it was hard to do and I'm eager to get back to work. I'll try not to go so nuts with the all-nighters (except on weekends), but I think I'll be able to keep up a good pace.

In related news, I'm looking forward to buying another stick of RAM to max out my computer soon. It should speed up some aspects of my work a lot and allow me to push things a bit further with the assets.

Next up: Deandra in costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers